You must be logged in for the "Apply Today" button to appear. If you are not an SDMS member, you can create an account free of charge.
Held in the spring, the SDMS Virtual Conference is a travel-free, online-only learning experience that enables sonographers, sonography students, and physicians from around the world to network and learn. In addition to earning SDMS CME credits, the educational program provides attendees with knowledge and skills in new sonographic techniques, diagnostic accuracy, enhancements of sonographic instrumentation, and practice management strategies. 2024 SDMS Virtual Conference
: April 19 - 21, 2024Proposal Submission Requirements
- Content Level
Speaker Responsibilities (once proposal is accepted and speaker contract is executed):
- Prepare a presentation that is 50 minutes in length (to be reviewed by the EMC and SDMS staff);
- Record presentation on the date assigned by the SDMS staff; and
- Answer questions from conference attendees while session is live streaming.
The following speaker honorarium is available to speakers (where applicable) and is outlined in detail in the speaker services agreement upon acceptance of this proposal.
- Complimentary full conference registration;
- 3x the amount of SDMS CME credit for delivering the presentation;
- One year of SDMS membership OR $100 stipend; and
- 50% discount on registration fees for the SDMS Annual Conference.
Submission Review Deadline for the 2024 SDMS Virtual Conference: November 3, 2023Note: Each submitted proposal is carefully reviewed and will be considered by the SDMS Event Management Committee (EMC). Not all submitted proposals will be selected.