Offered throughout the year, the SDMS Virtual Seminars focus on specialty specific content. Presented virtually, attendees have the opportunity to attend sessions, chat with attendees and speakers, and earn SDMS CME credits from the comfort of their own home or office. 2022 Virtual Seminar Details
Proposal Submission Requirements
- February 12, 2022 - Educators Topic
- February 16, 2022 - Students Topic
- June 11, 2022 - Gynecology Topic
- August 27, 2022 - Abdominal+ Topic
- November 5, 2022 - Vascular Topic
Speaker Responsibilities (once proposal is accepted and speaker contract is executed)
- Content Level
- Prepare a presentation that is 50-minutes in length (to be reviewed by the CMC and SDMS staff);
- Record presentation on the date assigned by the SDMS staff; and
- Answer questions from seminar attendees while session is live streaming.
The following speaker honorarium is available to speakers (where applicable) and it outlined in detail in the speaker services agreement upon acceptance of the proposal.
Submission review deadline for the 2022 SDMS Virtual Seminar series - December 3, 2021.
- Complimentary virtual seminar registration;
- 3x the amount of SDMS CME credit for delivering the presentation; and
- $100 stipend.