You must be logged in for the "Apply Today" button to appear. If you are not an SDMS member, you can create an account free of charge.
Offered throughout the year, the SDMS Virtual Seminars focus on specialty specific content. Presented virtually, attendees have the opportunity to attend sessions, chat with attendees and speakers, and earn SDMS CME credits from the comfort of their own home or office. Proposal Submission Requirements
Speaker Responsibilities (once proposal is accepted and speaker contract is executed)
- Content Level
- Prepare a presentation that is 50-minutes in length (to be reviewed by the CMC and SDMS staff);
- Record presentation on the date assigned by the SDMS staff; and
- Answer questions from seminar attendees while session is live streaming.
The following speaker honorarium is available to speakers (where applicable) and it outlined in detail in the speaker services agreement upon acceptance of the proposal.
Submissions for the 2022 Virtual Seminars are now being considered.
- Complimentary virtual seminar registration;
- 3x the amount of SDMS CME credit for delivering the presentation; and
- $100 stipend.
Submission review deadline for the 2023 SDMS Virtual Seminar series - November 2, 2022.