You must login to apply for this opportunity.
YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED! The SDMS Clinical Refreshers are practical, procedure-based, and patient-focused courses that allow sonographers to re-familiarize themselves with various topics. Each refresher is approximately 15 minutes in length.
Development Time: Approximately 3 weeks per course
Compensation: Upon completion and acceptance of each completed SDMS Clinical Refresher(s), $50 towards your SDMS membership and three (3) times the approximate length/time for a sonographer to complete each SDMS Clinical Refresher
Current topics available:
More Details on How to Develop an SDMS Clinical Refresher
- Abdominal/Pelvic-Venous and Transplant: Hepatic
- Extracranial Cerebral and Other: Bypass Grafts
- Extracranial Cerebral and Other: Endografts
- Stress/Pressure Testing: Post-Exercise Testing
- Stress/Pressure Testing: Segmental Pressures (Lower Extremities)
- Stress/Pressure Testing: Segmental Pressures (Upper Extremities)