You must login to apply for this opportunity.
YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED! The SDMS Clinical Refreshers are practical, procedure-based, and patient-focused courses that allow sonographers to re-familiarize themselves with various topics. Each refresher is approximately 15 minutes in length.
Development Time: Approximately 3 weeks per course
Compensation: Upon completion and acceptance of each completed SDMS Clinical Refresher(s), $50 towards your SDMS membership and three (3) times the approximate length/time for a sonographer to complete each SDMS Clinical Refresher
Current topics available:
- Breast Sonography: Interventional Procedures - Core Biopsy
- Breast Sonography: Interventional Procedures - Needle Localization
- Breast Sonography: Interventional Procedures - Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy
- Breast Sonography: New Cancer Diagnoses - Perform Breast Sonography of Supraclavicular as Protocol for a New Cancer Diagnosis.
- Breast Sonography: New Cancer Diagnoses - Perform Survey Breast Ultrasound for Multifocal and Multicentric Disease for Patients with a New Diagnosis of Breast Cancer.
More Details: https://rise.articulate.com/share/jb0yyQ4d9tabWTFO