You must be logged in for the "Apply Today" button to appear. If you are not an SDMS member, you can create an account free of charge.
The SDMS Annual Conference is designed for sonographers, sonography students, and physicians who use sonography in their practice. Held in the fall, the SDMS Annual Conference is designed to foster connections and learning and includes multiple opportunities to network and visit the exhibit hall. Attendees will earn SDMS CME credits while learning about new sonographic techniques, diagnostic accuracy, enhancements of sonographic instrumentation, and practice management strategies.2022 SDMS Annual Conference
September 29 - October 1, 2022
Atlanta, GeorgiaProposal Submission Requirements
- Content Level
Speaker Responsibilities (once proposal is accepted and speaker contract is executed):
- Prepare a presentation that is 50 minutes in length;
- Deliver a live presentation on the conference date assigned by the CMC; and
- Answer questions from conference attendees upon completion of the presentation.
The following speaker honorarium is available to speakers (where applicable) and is outlined in detail in the speaker services agreement upon acceptance of this proposal.
- Complimentary full conference registration;
- 3x the amount of SDMS CME credit for delivering the presentation;
- Complimentary hotel accommodations; and
- Travel reimbursement
Submission Review Deadline for the 2022 SDMS Annual Conference: December 1, 2021Note: Each submitted proposal is carefully reviewed and will be considered by the SDMS Conference Management Committee (CMC). Not all submitted proposals will be selected.